ALABAMA!!

welcome-byc.gif
from Coosa County. We are not to far from y'all!
smile.png

Don't forget to post pics! I am thrilled that he is doing well! He was a good bird, just didn't get much chance to show it with all the abuse he was taking.
Apparently at least one of our girls likes him a whole lot. She decided to go broody thursday. She has at least 6 under her. He also thinks he can take on the lawn mower. gets right up to the fence of the run when I go by cutting grass. I think its funny. I'll try to get some pic in the next few day. Got to take some of the last batch that hatched out. They are feathering out quite nicely

Funny... Mine runs and hides UNDER the coop, while the hen sits there and looks at him like he's an idiot. I think he gets the stink eye from her almost as much as I do, lol.

I have to travel thru Georgia to Annison Alabama this Thursday thru Monday June 25 th 2012. Does anyone know of anything concerning poultry/ chickens ect. Such as shows, breeders, swaps, that I might attend during that time period. If so contact me at [email protected] thanks.

I have to travel thru Georgia to Annison Alabama this Thursday thru Monday June 25 th 2012. Does anyone know of anything concerning poultry/ chickens ect. Such as shows, breeders, swaps, that I might attend during that time period. If so contact me at [email protected] thanks.
I work at a goat and poultry auction and we have a chicken sale every Friday night. We are in Clay County, about 45 miles from Anniston. I would be glad to give you directions if you want to come.
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom