ALABAMA!!

I'll be flying down. I love Alabama and hope to see more of it this time. Been to Fairhope and had a great time. Family lives just north of Montgomery in Millbrook. Two days and counting.
big_smile.png

You should check out places like Mentone and Gorham's Bluff.
frow.gif

I'll be flying down. I love Alabama and hope to see more of it this time. Been to Fairhope and had a great time. Family lives just north of Montgomery in Millbrook. Two days and counting.
big_smile.png
We live in Coosada right next to Millbrook, really like part of Millbrook. This is a great area you'll enjoy the peace and quit. It is close enough to everything and also like living in the country. I grew up in Montgomery and decided I did not want my kids to grow up in those schools Millbrook has great schools How old are your grandchildren? My kids might know them Lol How long are you visiting Alabama?

Last edited:
I'm from Piedmont, Alabama. I just joined BYC and I can already tell I'm going to love this site. :)

Glad to have you in our community. I have been a member for a short time but love the way everybody is always there to help. Anything you need let us know. Love pics what kind of chickens do you have?

We live in Coosada right next to Millbrook, really like part of Millbrook. This is a great area you'll enjoy the peace and quit. It is close enough to everything and also like living in the country. I grew up in Montgomery and decided I did not want my kids to grow up in those schools Millbrook has great schools How old are your grandchildren? My kids might know them Lol How long are you visiting Alabama?

My granddaughter goes to Coosada elementary I think.

Good morning Alabamians. I don't visit this site enough. Just milling around the website today as I am anxiuosly awaiting a shipment of chicks. y 10 chickenflock was all but wiped out about 2 months ago when they were free ranging and the dogs decided after 6 months to attack them. I haveone single he left from the originals and have since aquired 3 bantams, 3 blue cochins, 1 black cochin, two light brahams and I was given a Buff oprington roo and hen. This is my first time ordering froma hatchery and I will compare the experience to what I have attain locally. I am n St. Clair County. Hope you all have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom