Alagaesia - a human, dwarf, urgal, elf, dragon, wherecat, and others RP - re-start!

well then... i'm not a dragon fan, I'M A DRAGON FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!
big_smile.png
ditto!

enough talk! time for some action! i will bring this thread back to liiiiffffeeee!!!
Elf form
Name: Cruor (latin for murder :p)
Apearance: firey blood red hair, maroon eyes. he is a shade. he is also Alexa's father.
Picture: i drew one but i haven't uploaded it to the computer yet.
Abilities: the inhuman strength of a shade and the powerful magic of a shade.
Username: CayugaLover
Other: he has a strong desire to take over Alagaesia, and he plans to do that by using a young, talented rider: Alexa.

Alexa put on her just-finished ball gown, and stepped in front of a full-length mirror to look at herself, but instead of her own reflection, she saw him. The Shade. Cruor.
her father.
"Hello, Alexa. i'm here to ask again." Alexa knew what he wanted to ask. he was asking for her help to take over the empire again, because even though he would never admit it, he knew that Alexa was more powerful than him. "you ask the same question, i give the same answer: NO!!" Alexa exclaimed. he scowled. "you can't hide forever. I. will. find. you!" he said. she watched as he tried to hide his temper. "you look so much like your mother did." he said, flatly. Alexa gasped. her face turned red. "HOW DARE YOU MENTION HER TO ME!?!" Alexa shouted. with a scream of fury, she picked up the mirror (which a normal girl could not have done) and dashed it against the wall. Windstorm came into the room to see what the fuss was about. Alexa buried her face into her neck scales and cried.

Were-Cat Form.

Name: Blair Pumikan

Human Appearance: In human form, she takes on the form of a young, tall, beautiful woman with a slim body, and alluring figure. She has short billet hair and long strands of each side of her face the curl up and around to resemble her tail. The bauble she wears in her cat form can be seed below her neck. She has a set of purple catlike ears with pink tips instead of human ears, which are initially hidden by her hat. Her black witch's hat coils around at the end and retains her bright yellow cat eyes. She also has a curled up purple cat tail that resembles her cat form one. She has two sharp little fangs in her mouth to resemble her cat form fangs. Her signature witch outfit consists of a black-blue dress that shows off her shoulders and wraps around her neck, long sleeves that reveal her hands and shoulders, a short skirt with a white frill and long high-heeled boots and curl upward at the toes.

Cat Appearance: In cat form, she is basically a black cat with large yellow eyes, ears with pale bushy tips and a long curly tail, but she wears a smaller version of her witch's hat and a collar with a round bauble that has three triangles etched into it to resemble a jack-o-lantern's face.

Human Picture:
800px-Blair_magic1.png

Cat Picture:
l.png

Username: Blair Pumikan

[Instead of the Ancient Language i request i use Blairs magical chant from Soul Eater. [Pum-Pum-Pum-Pumpkin!] It is a chant that can call forth the powers of halloween (>:3) Smashing Pumpkin, Pumpkin Cannon, ETC.]

[Sincerely - Blair Pumikan]

Last edited:
[And i have read through all the books 12 times, Galbatorix stole Shruikan's egg, he didn't kill Shruikans rider, but he did bind him with black magic because he was not originally Galbatorix's dragon. Just saying if you want to edit that.]

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom