Alagaesia - a human, dwarf, urgal, elf, dragon, wherecat, and others RP - re-start!

Fenwing walked out of the house he and Storm were staying in. They had finally gotten enough sleep, and were much more relaxed then usual. "I'm going to take a walk," he said to Storm.
"Ok," Storm said. Fenwing shifted into his wolf form and padded through the forest.

Queen arya paced in Tilidari hall, Firnen sat curled in a corner "you need not worry so much" firnen said to arya "I know! but if there is a shade wandering these lands it is a cause for great worry!" she said still pacing.

Zevexia Walked Down A Path In Ellesmara, She Returned From A Fly. She Flew Up Into Her Tree And Curled Up On A Flat In The Middle Of The Branches.

*a large green dragon lurks outside of a farm her sights set on a flock of sheep the dragonesses looking around to look for signs or farmers and seeing nothing she roars and grabs a few sheep going back to the cave where she lurks*

arrgh [BTW thank you bluedragonfire] i am sooo sorry, i couldn't find this new thread
he.gif
it was driving me crazy! i would have never found it without the link, bluedragonfire!!!

Back
Top Bottom