Alagaesia - a human, dwarf, urgal, elf, dragon, wherecat, and others RP - re-start!

Windstorm gave up pestering Alexa and flew off. she flew off in a huff over the forest.
(hey chickenlover does Alexa have to learn from Eragon that she is now Mirael's teacher or are we pretending she knew all along? oh, BTW, i'm cancelling my last plan, i had a better one a coulple nights ago :) an awesomer one :D i will PM it to you later)
Blizz finished unpacking Midnight's saddlebags, then she and Midnight flew off to see Eragon about assigning them a teacher. Blizz carefully streached out her mind across the forest. when she sensed his mind, Midnight dove and landed infront of him (he's still in the forest, right?)
Shark meandered seemingly aimlessly around Eragons' island. he streached his mind out to aSaphira. 'where are you saphira??' he sent to her, worried. he gazed into the forest, looking for the beautiful white dragoness.
Isabella and Feiro settled down to wait for Eragon in front of his study. Isabella sharpened her spear with a pebble.
Maria and Gwen sat together in Alexa's new tree-house, their tailes twined together. Gwen absentmindedly licked a paw. "i wonder if there are any other were-cats around here?" Maria wondered aloud.

Windstorm gave up pestering Alexa and flew off. she flew off in a huff over the forest.
(hey chickenlover does Alexa have to learn from Eragon that she is now Mirael's teacher or are we pretending she knew all along? oh, BTW, i'm cancelling my last plan, i had a better one a coulple nights ago :) an awesomer one :D i will PM it to you later)
Blizz finished unpacking Midnight's saddlebags, then she and Midnight flew off to see Eragon about assigning them a teacher. Blizz carefully streached out her mind across the forest. when she sensed his mind, Midnight dove and landed infront of him (he's still in the forest, right?)
Shark meandered seemingly aimlessly around Eragons' island. he streached his mind out to aSaphira. 'where are you saphira??' he sent to her, worried. he gazed into the forest, looking for the beautiful white dragoness.
Isabella and Feiro settled down to wait for Eragon in front of his study. Isabella sharpened her spear with a pebble.
Maria and Gwen sat together in Alexa's new tree-house, their tailes twined together. Gwen absentmindedly licked a paw. "i wonder if there are any other were-cats around here?" Maria wondered aloud.
(i'm so sorry, i'm on vacation, we are at disney right now and then going to seaworld on wendsday, i hope to be online more. BTW aSaphira is now Sophia slight change)
Sophia walked over to arya "are you alright?" she asked her rider
"yes i'm fine" arya said patting her nose gently.

Back
Top Bottom