*~Alaska to Ohio~*18 Eggs* Cold Weather Test Day 23, 0% Hatch.

Just found this thread. I have dorking eggs coming in the next day or two from Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain. They are actually for one of my 4-H kids, but I will be hatching them for her. We are all pretty excited for them to arrive!! This 4-H member is a senior in High School and off to college next year to be a Vet!
love.gif

Last edited:
I actually have the box sitting here in front of me, and I was about to PM you the tracking info.
fl.gif

big_smile.png

WELLL??????????????????

I'm sitting here in Tn eagerly watching this thread because she has MY dorking eggs too! LOL Well she will. Right now I have 25 hatching eggs (in Ione's incubator), six delaware pullet chicks and one delaware cockeral (and possibly a few barred rocks) coming between now and March 29th.

That should probably be enough of an early start for me. Shouldn't it? I still need more barred or PR in heritage or SQ this year. Man I better get to building...

LOL!
I'm
fl.gif
, because I'm trying to slide Vicki's eggs through a small window of warm weather in time for her daughter's 4H project. I fully expect to be blasted into winter again any day now, until next month, or April...
sad.png

146fs495919.gif

Is it bedtime for the kiddos yet???

Hmmm.....are ya'll waiting on something??? was I supposed to be doing something???????? HAHAHAHA

Ok I updated the first post, but basically, All 3 Light Brahma eggs are developing.

All 3 of Emmylou's eggs were removed. Two had blood rings, one was clear.

Becky's numbers 7 and 10 both have visible chicks but numbers 8 and 9 are questionable.

Mille fleurs....Eggs number 11-12 have visible chicks. Number 13 is questionable. 14 and 15 were both clear. Eggs 16-18 all have visible chicks.

Wow... 10 out of 18, with more ?s???
celebrate.gif

Woo hoo!!!
I have hope then... it was well below freezing when I shipped those eggs out!!!
woot.gif

Back
Top Bottom