Albert or Alberta?

cornelic1976

In the Brooder
Mar 8, 2017
Ocklawaha, Florida

Can anyone tell me if this sweet birdie is a hen or rooster? I thought she was a hen but ....not quite so sure now. She's about 4 mos old.

welcome-byc.gif

You might be interested in reading the Chicken Breed Focus thread about Polish: post #1
Some pretty amazing looking birds there!

Hope you're enjoying yours!

Howdy, howdy, and welcome to Backyard chickens! I am so glad you were able to join us, and I hope you will make yourself at home here and enjoy it as much as I have! :frow

~Cuz

G’Day from down under cornelic1976
frow.gif
Welcome!

Put me down as vote for rooster also but please do not make any decisions based on that, I have been known to be wrong, even with my own
wink.png

The folks on the Gender Forum redsoxs has given you a link to are your best bet.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom