Alec, I'll Take Sexing Device For $400

MJ keep your penny. The laugh was on me but if you get some hatching eggs you can part with let me know. I'll use the quarters I got from the others lol

Gate

Last edited:
I use a piece of thread, a needle and a new pencil sharpened to a fine point. I have a 100% accuracy rate of predicting that there is no bigfoot.

Quote:
I've done it, well or water witching is what they call it around here. It felt a bit strange and I got goosebumps when the branch started moving downward, like it was being pulled by an invisible force as I got closer to the underground water source.

Now, I DO believe in water witching. That has been around a long time. I don't know if there is a scientific explanation for how water witching works, but some people can do it. I've heard of using certain kinds of wood for diviners, others use wire. I even read about one man who uses two wire coat hangers, bent at right angles, like a big L. He would hold one in each hand at waist height, and walk slowly. When he found water, the hangers would cross each other. He could also find water underground water pipes. Pretty neat, I'd say. Makes you say Hm-m-m-m...

Last edited:
I'd have tried it with the eggs, but my first time incubating, I'm not throwing any out! LOL And I could have tried it but no way for me to keep perfect track of who hatches from which egg.... so it would have been pointless. If my hatch goes well though, I will indeed give it a try next time around. Or possibly build a second bator.

Quote:
I remember watching a show on that. They had some professional do it and he predicted water at 500 deep and so the spot he pointed at was the best to drill a well at... they didn't hit water till about 1000 down.... but that's all I remember.

Indeed, there are certain types of wood you can use depending on what you are looking for. I have heard of the wires as well. Haven't actually tried this myself as I have no need to find water and couldn't dig down to see if I were right or not..LOL

There are also different types of metals, stones and wood that you can use for pendulums depending on what you are dowsing for. That's the word I was looking for earlier.... dowsing.

Indeed, MANY fortune tellers are simply deducing based on clues or sometimes unconsious hints given out during a reading. I think it's fair to say that many fortune tellers are full of it
tongue.png
But, based on personal experiences I do believe that there is truth to divination..... but it is a fine line. Difficult to know when you are being influenced. Based on my experiences and studies so far, I believe that the way pendulums work is that if you already "know" something, you can indeed get it to say that. It is soooo easily influenced that you can control it and make it go in ANY direction or pattern you choose.

I think that everything gives off and contains energy. If you can clear yourself and allow the energy to "speak" to you... you may be able to glean whether or not an egg is male or female and allow the pendulum to speak in a more direct and easy to read way that will help solidify your "huntch" as it were.

That's my two cents!
old.gif

Back
Top Bottom