MadamPoofyBrow

Songster
Jun 15, 2015
As far as I know, the alerts stay. They will show that you read them, but they won’t go away. If there’s a way to change this, I don’t know it - but I’m interested to see if someone else does :idunno

Kiki

Did you read the rules?
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
Jul 31, 2015
Houston, TX
My Coop
Does anyone know what setting it is to show that I have read my alerts they never go away after I have already read it, kind of confusing
Are you on a cell phone or computer?
I ask because it looks a tiny bit different and I'd rather take a screenshot on the device you use to avoid more confusion.

The don't disappear but there is a slim line of color an an unread alert that does go away. Ill get screenshots of this difference as soon as you respond.

Teresa D

Chirping
May 18, 2020
Wisconsin
Are you on a cell phone or computer?
I ask because it looks a tiny bit different and I'd rather take a screenshot on the device you use to avoid more confusion.

The don't disappear but there is a slim line of color an an unread alert that does go away. Ill get screenshots of this difference as soon as you respond.
Well I am on the computer and where the bell is there is a number( ie 3) and sometimes the number goes away and sometimes it stays so it seems like there is a message that I haven't read but I'm not sure??????

CHlCKEN

🍂Eggs In The Basket🍂
Premium Feather Member
Jun 21, 2020
Tennessee
Does anyone know what setting it is to show that I have read my alerts they never go away after I have already read it, kind of confusing
For me all I do is click the bell and close out of it and the red dot/number goes away

Top Bottom