Alien chick in egg? Pics & Vid in egg on 1st pst Graphicpics on pst223

did anyone here ever post the pix of the deforemed chicks? I kept looking and never did see them. I figured the interest would be there and I wouldnt have to be the one asking...
if not, Id like to see them.
i had a puppy once born with two faces. Im sure it was a result of breeding dogs that were related in the wrong way. sometimes in breeding is good... sometimes its not.

if you want to privately email me.. that s fine.. aj's

A.J.'s :

did anyone here ever post the pix of the deforemed chicks? I kept looking and never did see them. I figured the interest would be there and I wouldnt have to be the one asking...
if not, Id like to see them.
i had a puppy once born with two faces. Im sure it was a result of breeding dogs that were related in the wrong way. sometimes in breeding is good... sometimes its not.

if you want to privately email me.. that s fine.. aj's

yeah there is some pictures close to the last couple of post back!​

i now have an ET chick i just noticed it last night when i was candling my sultan eggs he only takes up 1/3 of the egg and is due to hatch monday the other eggs are fill completly

I am wondering why they are so behind in development. Why not be just a very small well developed chick when there are large air sacs like that.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom