All I wanted was chickens!!!!!

Quote:
I thought this was a funny post till I tried it out with my wife standing there... Still funny but my head hurts where she smacked me
gig.gif

I was going to wait to tell my side of the family on Christmas eve, I figured it would give them hours of conversation and indigestion. There is a reason I live in Florida and it is not all about the weather. But I am was nice to my brother, I told him so he can referee.

Hey, he was the one that wanted to be a cop... not me.
lau.gif

On a good note I am getting over the shock. Heart rate is now normal and the room has stopped spinning.

I think what was bothering me is the business I am in is very auto economy based. If people are not buying cars they are not buying ads. The company has already laid off some people and the rest of us had our hours cut. Our hours are slowly creeping back up to normal. (40-50hours a week)

I talked to the big bosses and the feeling they projected is the company is alright now and my job is safe. We are moving into our new building at the end of Jan. so we will tackle other sectors of the market then. The building was planned and purchased before the economy dipped. We will save money by being in one building not three.

Anyhow thanks for listening.

Quote:
I thought this was a funny post till I tried it out with my wife standing there... Still funny but my head hurts where she smacked me
gig.gif

Next time say it and duck. Bob and weave Rocky, bob and weave.

Back
Top Bottom