All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

Pics
First, loving all of your pictures. I don't know if you remember, but Ophelia, one of my BO's did this, she hung out around the nesting boxes, but never settled in. I thought she was maybe egg bound, thankfully she wasn't, she never got all fluffy, but I believe she was just broody! Funny girls. 💗
Thank you! And I think I do remember you saying something about her...
Well, I think I spoke to soon... she was sitting on a nest in a trance today 🤦‍♀️... I took her out and she set on the ground! But then finally got up and walked away... no one will get near her.. she is vicious right now 😬

Salutations!!!
Hello to all. I am glad to be here and excited to learn a Val caring for barnyard chickens and roosters! 🐓
😎 Dee
Hello Dee!! So glad you are here.. please share your chickens with us!

And as I write this I am watching Charlotte’s Web... and she just said a little bit ago... “salutations” 😍

Maryn looks like she's got that "I'm totally cool", nonchalant look in her eye. :cool:
That’s so funny you say that! She really is my coolest gal! No joke! She is at least second in command... she and her lavender sister are probably co-second in command in fact. And she is my only gal who INSISTS that I hold her... the ENTIRE time I sit out with them! And she will peck me until I pick her up! Then she’ll settle on my lap and close her eyes ❤️💕❤️

He's going to be a big boy! :love
We hope so 🙏🏻
Teddy Jo has turned out so tiny... we even call her Tiny now.. so we’ll have a tiny one and a giant one.. and ones in between!
5E70585F-3557-48E1-BC9F-FF802C4A9413.jpeg

That’s so funny you say that! She really is my coolest gal! No joke! She is at least second in command... she and her lavender sister are probably co-second in command in fact. And she is my only gal who INSISTS that I hold her... the ENTIRE time I sit out with them! And she will peck me until I pick her up! Then she’ll settle on my lap and close her eyes ❤️💕❤️
Perfect!

Back
Top Bottom