All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

Pics
Good morning everyone! 💕❤️
The rain hasn’t stopped here and doesn’t plan to any time soon😖... the gals do not get to come out today... even though they would love to! I swear they are part duck! They play in the flooded yard and stand in the rain getting soaked! Last night was the first night that I left the babies in the big coop.. in their section. I was a little nervous as they are five weeks today and it was in the 60s... they look fine! But of course the minute I decide they are good to stay out the weather will be getting cooler and over the weekend it’ll get into the 50s and high 40s at night... do y’all think they’ll be okay to stay out in that? They will be five and a half weeks by then and I have a nest that is blocked off on three sides that they sleep in.... but they are just out in the open... not inside the closed up area....

Attachments

• AFBAD7C0-8A90-4637-8E26-3BFC0529B706.jpeg
    AFBAD7C0-8A90-4637-8E26-3BFC0529B706.jpeg
    808.8 KB · Views: 5
Good morning everyone! 💕❤️
The rain hasn’t stopped here and doesn’t plan to any time soon😖... the gals do not get to come out today... even though they would love to! I swear they are part duck! They play in the flooded yard and stand in the rain getting soaked! Last night was the first night that I left the babies in the big coop.. in their section. I was a little nervous as they are five weeks today and it was in the 60s... they look fine! But of course the minute I decide they are good to stay out the weather will be getting cooler and over the weekend it’ll get into the 50s and high 40s at night... do y’all think they’ll be okay to stay out in that? They will be five and a half weeks by then and I have a nest that is blocked off on three sides that they sleep in.... but they are just out in the open... not inside the closed up area....
That is a LOT of water!
Is that common for Louisiana?

How has everyone been?
Well, I hope!
How are your little layers to be Whodat?
Hi! I am very good and my gals are wonderful! I am even getting eggs from my older gals! Here are all of their beautiful eggs! I use the strawberry box to display my eggs cuz it looks just like a nest box! I love it!
25808A24-66A9-4238-BF9B-969894DB6E39.jpeg
44FA0633-9852-4BAF-82DE-6E1C74DA6916.jpeg
FF749F93-EA4B-4F16-9141-2D8F375852CC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom