All My Chickens..... a coop opera!

Pics
My Chrome book is shattered at the top corner with cracks going in all directions!

My tablet has lasted for at least 9 years!
But it has had some battery problems and has not been used for a while.
Oh wow! Well that’s long! And yea, my battery is starting to run down fast now too!

I am going to go for a while, I have had a great time chatting, well, conversing, to be honest! I hope you have a wonderful rest of your evening, or night, depending on how far ahead of my time you are!:hugs
Perfect timing.. I was gonna go for a bit as well... very nice catching up with you ❤️
Have a nice night 🤗

Thank you!

And thank you again, his strep test came back negative, and he doesn't have phenomena, so perhaps it is just a virus, but he does have a nasty bark-like cough and had been running fevers.

Breaking news: Just got a phone call, and he is negative for covid!
Excellent. :thumbsup

I’m not to sure yet.. Daisy (TSGHE).. the little white Leghorn... is very friendly.. but so are the two EEs.. the brown Leghorn is a little skittish... so it’s hard to tell just yet.. I wish I could sit with them.. when I sit next to them the mesh is between us and all they do the whole time is try to fly up onto my shoulder.. but the mesh is in the way 😕
Why can't you sit with them? You need to make that happen.

Back
Top Bottom