All my ducks need rehomed

I feel bad!! I understand this is my first year owning ducks and I've had complaints from my next door neighbor, the neighbor hood is spaced. I've had these two for only about 3 1/2 months. I wish I could take one but I'm all the in Nevada down near Las Vegas.
hugs.gif
hit.gif

I feel really bad too. I have become so attached to my girls in such a short time...I can't imagine having to give them up now. (((Hugs)))
1f622.png

I want to take care of bubbles for you. I promise I will make her a happy duck. You're sure she's female? Was she from a straight run or has she been sexed?

Thanks to everyone who has offered to help. I found someone fairly locally (about 20 mins away) on Craigslist who's kids show ducks for 4-H at the fair and they live in the country and have lots of land. She went ahead and took them all but the 3 I decided to try to keep. I did trade out my saxony for the blue Swedish and got rid of him since they show ducks and it would be harder to find a make duck a home down the road if I need to. I think (and hope) they went to a great home. Now the fight for booster pack, Pete, and buttercup continues.

I'm in need of female ducks. I ended up having 3 males and one female. Let's just say that they are abusing her and I need help

Back
Top Bottom