All Racoons be forewarned!!!!! (UPDATED PIC)

pookiegoldman

Songster
9 Years
Aug 3, 2010
Grand Isle, Louisiana
64691_racoons4.jpg

The Chickens are ticked!!

Last edited:
Quote:
Yes, but sadly after a total of 7 of my chickens went missing/got eaten. So if more come, they can liken that to a pirate hanging from the gallows!! I've only seen two at a time, so I'm hoping those were the two.
fl.gif

Quote:
Yes, but sadly after a total of 7 of my chickens went missing/got eaten. So if more come, they can liken that to a pirate hanging from the gallows!! I've only seen two at a time, so I'm hoping those were the two.
fl.gif

Was it the chickens that killed them?! Or am I right in suspecting everyone's good friend the .22 had something to do with it?
wink.png

However they died, I'm glad they did. I've heard horror stories about them.

Quote:
fl.gif

Was it the chickens that killed them?! Or am I right in suspecting everyone's good friend the .22 had something to do with it?
wink.png

However they died, I'm glad they did. I've heard horror stories about them.

I'm glad as well! It wasn't the .22. It was the better friend, the .17caLR
smile.png

I wanted to do that - start nailin tails up on the side of my coop. Never really did though. I usually shoot them under cover of darkness and after trying to skin one raccoon tail with a flashlight I decided it wasn't really worth the trouble. I'll just notch my gun, it's considerably easier. Well......not really, I'd probably run out of gun stock before I ran out of raccoons, but you get the idea LOL

Back
Top Bottom