All the animals I want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
What angelic school do you teach at where there's teens that are tolerable...
Actually, I work at a continuation school, which is for the kids who have been kicked out of their regular high schools or who have fallen so far behind that they won't graduate without serious help. Our school specializes in teens who have experienced significant trauma. It ain't easy, but I love them so.

When my daughter is old enough I'm going to pull the permits and get a breeding pair of dwarf caimans. They're the smallest crocodilians in the world. We can keep them in Florida so long as a person has the proper license for lower-danger crocodilians. But it would still be too dangerous to keep any until my daughter is plenty old enough to leave them alone. I'd love to work on modifying them through selective breeding.

I would have a pygmy rattlesnake, but for my wife's phobia of snakes and again, my daughter is just too young to have that class of animal within reaching distance.

They are sooo cute!!! 🥰🥰
20221127_123645.jpg

Red necked wallabys!! Kangaroos maybe, I'm not certain if I can legally own a kangaroos
Never underestimate Kangaroos, they are stronger than a person, and can get angry fairly easily. (and I've had personal experience of being chased around a paddock, and its not fun) Although they are one of my favorite animals :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom