All the animals I want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no!!! Poor things!!! I know at least one of my nephews is scared of chickens cause he was chanced when he was younger. I also have a niece that was chanced by one of my dads roosters. Needless to say my dads rooster was the first and last.

You’re good though! I understand completely, I always find it better to give advice that someone may not know than not. Luckily, my kids have been doing REALLY good about just watching the ducks and chickens. The 5,4, and 10 year old aren’t allowed in the duck coop. I let my 2 year old as long as I am with him every once in a while. He likes feeding them peas or oats. My 15 year old is scared of them. (She has Down Syndrome). My 12 year old doesn’t go in unless she is helping me clean the “pond” or when I go to clean out the coop.
It really relys on where the interest lays in kids :) I'm a teen if I haven't made it clear enough aha, my interest is in birds, all birds on the farm are my responsibility because I've been studying them for years, though I could never be able to take care of the sheep, pigs or horses :,)

It really relys on where the interest lays in kids :) I'm a teen if I haven't made it clear enough aha, my interest is in birds, all birds on the farm are my responsibility because I've been studying them for years, though I could never be able to take care of the sheep, pigs or horses :,)
Teens are some of my favorite people (I teach high school).
❤️

What angelic school do you teach at where there's teens that are tolerable...
Actually, I work at a continuation school, which is for the kids who have been kicked out of their regular high schools or who have fallen so far behind that they won't graduate without serious help. Our school specializes in teens who have experienced significant trauma. It ain't easy, but I love them so.

Actually, I work at a continuation school, which is for the kids who have been kicked out of their regular high schools or who have fallen so far behind that they won't graduate without serious help. Our school specializes in teens who have experienced significant trauma. It ain't easy, but I love them so.
I need that kind of help but there's nothing like that here :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom