All the Christian Homeschoolers!

I don't know if I'm more upset or sad. I just say a flyer that said there was a LGBTQ+ meeting supporting that. AT THE CHURCH! I don't know what to do about it. I thought our church was getting better not worse.
But anyway, if you could pray for my church that would be appreciated.
Do nothing about it 🤷‍♀️ but I'll pray for your church

I don't know if I'm more upset or sad. I just say a flyer that said there was a LGBTQ+ meeting supporting that. AT THE CHURCH! I don't know what to do about it. I thought our church was getting better not worse.
That's awful!

Will do. That seems crazy that something like that would even meet at a church.

That’s definitely hard.

The Bible definitely speaks about this. God created man and woman and intends for relationships to stay that way. Romans has a lot on homosexuality, and it’s throughout the whole Bible. So yes… it is a sin.

BUT, we have to remember. Jesus loves everyone, including sinners. Because we are ALL sinners. He died for everyone.

What I find most concerning is that the lgbtq movements are encouraging it, and saying that it is good. Which is making people, who may not be regularly drawn, questions their gender identity.

Yes, this is really hard. But hate won’t do anything.

I think we need to do two things:
1. Pray - we should be praying for anyone who struggles with sin of any kind. So must be praying for them.
2. Treat them lovingly and kindly. It’s not our place to judge, that’s God’s place alone.

I hope this post was not offending to anyone. That certainly was not my intention. :D

That’s definitely hard.

The Bible definitely speaks about this. God created man and woman and intends for relationships to stay that way. Romans has a lot on homosexuality, and it’s throughout the whole Bible. So yes… it is a sin.

BUT, we have to remember. Jesus loves everyone, including sinners. Because we are ALL sinners. He died for everyone.

What I find most concerning is that the lgbtq movements are encouraging it, and saying that it is good. Which is making people, who may not be regularly drawn, questions their gender identity.

Yes, this is really hard. But hate won’t do anything.

I think we need to do two things:
1. Pray - we should be praying for anyone who struggles with sin of any kind. So must be praying for them.
2. Treat them lovingly and kindly. It’s not our place to judge, that’s God’s place alone.

I hope this post was not offending to anyone. That certainly was not my intention. :D
I don't hate them but I'm upset the church officials would let them meet at church. I disagree with the movement and the idea, not the people.

Back
Top Bottom