All the Christian Homeschoolers!

That's really neat! I have a friend who used to do dog shows years ago. They sound fun, we've just never been a big "dog" family, though we do have them as pets.
They are, I was only been able to do one this show season because of her age and training but I'm gonna try to hit a lot more this time

Thanks! My story is that when school got canceled everybody kinda started doing zoom classes. Well when they lets kids go back to school my family figured out the public school system was crap and I've been homeschooling since.
So how has homeschooling been treating you? I'm interested to hear your thoughts on it.
Sorry it's been a couple of days, lol, a lot of us pop in and out of being busy.

My thoughts exactly! I got done in maybe five hours before I was in high school, then it took me half the day usually.
Wow, crazy! Did you do a curriculum used for a public school or something?
I've always kinda...slacked on school and never did a whole lot of subjects at once, so I never did it for that long. But I just started an online school that was used in public schools to try out and I'm spending like 4 hours doing it, for only 3 subjects. Definitely not used to it, lol. I have books for history and math and since the online stuff takes so much time I've started slacking on the books now...

Back
Top Bottom