All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Pics
That’s so awesome you are working so hard to get into a great school. I am 40 years old and didn’t care for many years, decades actually, and finally started caring a couple years ago. I am going to be graduating with my associates this semester. You should be very proud of yourself and all the hard work you did to get where you are. Your education is something you will have forever and it is absolutely worth the effort! Praying for you and your continued strength as you continue your journey! <3
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. Also, congratulations!

Hi. I’m Dasha, more commonly known as Shabby. I am a homeschooled farm girl, and am patiently waiting for Jesus to come back again.
My hobbies are: sewing, painting, dancing, photography, chickens, more chickens, ducks, Christmas tree lot, and apple orchard!
Hi! I love how you said that, waiting for Jesus to come back.
What type of medium do you like to paint with?

Indeed.
Dang, that sounds fun! You're really making me want to hammock camp now. Lol.
You and me both. I had to get a job to get out.
I have a job. But does it allow me to leave? Nooo, of course not. I'm paid to cook meals for my family. 😅
YESS! I've seen that before, and it looks like loads of fun!
I used to do it with a friend. Once, the way we climbed up to fasten the hammocks was, he had made(I think he forged them) his own tree spikes that you could fasten on your legs, which was really cool. The spikes were on the inside and you just stabbed them into the tree, and stepped up. I was terrified to go too high because they might just slip and scrap my knees all the way down. 😬 But it was cool to climb a tree that way.

It's most likely be a compound bow, that i use.
I actually don't even know if anyone hunts with recurves. It's probably not that easy, imagine the draw weight.
Ever had a crossbow?
Lol, i could see where that would be a little annoying.
A  little? :p
Oh yeah, I bet! I actually need more subjects to shoot. :p
Either get someone to dress up in a cool outfit in the woods or just water. Anything with water. Any form of water. Train tracks are cool, too.

Watercolor. I’ve also used some acrylic on rocks.
I have a couple of awesome rocks I've painted, it's so much fun and, even better, a free canvas.
Have you ever used Gauche? I'm in LOVE with it at the moment. It's kind of in between watercolor and acrylics, and you use water with it.

I have a couple of awesome rocks I've painted, it's so much fun and, even better, a free canvas.
Have you ever used Gauche? I'm in LOVE with it at the moment. It's kind of in between watercolor and acrylics, and you use water with it.
Yes. I also have written sayings onto rocks . Up here, there are so many of them.
I’ve never heard of that.

Back
Top Bottom