All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Pics
Yes. I also have written sayings onto rocks . Up here, there are so many of them.
I’ve never heard of that.
There are a ton where I am, too. We live on the edge of a river valley. Lots of neat rocks have been deposited, all kinds! Granite, quartz, sandstone, geodes, and lots of weird looking ones.

I wasn’t homeschooled, but do homeschool my 3 kiddos (about to be 4 kiddos). My oldest is 8. I love the time I have with them, and really enjoy helping them learn and grow in so many different ways! ❤️

Any thoughts/advice for a homeschool mom? I’m an only child, so any thoughts/advice pertaining to being homeschooled with your siblings, might be helpful too. 😂

I wasn’t homeschooled, but do homeschool my 3 kiddos (about to be 4 kiddos). My oldest is 8. I love the time I have with them, and really enjoy helping them learn and grow in so many different ways! ❤️

Any thoughts/advice for a homeschool mom? I’m an only child, so any thoughts/advice pertaining to being homeschooled with your siblings, might be helpful too. 😂
Hi, welcome! Congratulations on the coming fourth!
I don't know a ton from the schooling perspective, but I do know when I was younger, I loved it when my mom involved me in deciding what we were going to do, and how I wanted to do it. :)

Oh, also, if you find any homeschool groups or co-ops in your area(if you haven't already), the kids would probably love it! Friends and field trip opportunities. An exciting break from the regular schedule.

Oh, also, if you find any homeschool groups or co-ops in your area(if you haven't already), the kids would probably love it! Friends and field trip opportunities. An exciting break from the regular schedule.
We’re a part of 2 co-ops right now. I do think I could work on being more spontaneous with other trips and fun activities, so I’m trying to be mindful of that within reason.

Thanks for your feedback!!

I love that occupation title. :D
Man, I wish I got to go on more field trips and outings. My mom's never been a fan of driving absolutely anywhere more than ten minutes away.
You wouldn’t be able to live here, lol. We have to drive half an hour to get to the nearest large town :lol: We live out in the sticks.
I don't think I could imagine such a big change in landscape, especially since I've never been more than two states away from my own. I've never seen the ocean, and I've only ever experienced glimpses of what real mountain ranges must be like. I've only been in the hills of the Appalachians.
Five years ago, my family moved from the greenest area on the planet to the brownest. You haven’t seen desolation till you drive through southeast Washington. My brother called it Mars, which fit
I'd definitely make photography into an actual hobby if my ancient Pentax didn't drain through four batteries in an hour. 😅 As it is, I collect the occasional rocks and a lot of horse models as my hobby. Like... A genuinely scary amount of models. They are great photography subjects when I do get out!
Oooo horse models 😍 I don’t photograph mine much, I prefer to make stuff for them, lol. I made this :D
C905584E-53BD-426A-8175-4F3A602072B5.jpeg

You wouldn’t be able to live here, lol. We have to drive half an hour to get to the nearest large town :lol: We live out in the sticks.
That's awesome, I could totally go for living somewhere like that. Our nearest real town is ten minutes. :p
Five years ago, my family moved from the greenest area on the planet to the brownest. You haven’t seen desolation till you drive through southeast Washington. My brother called it Mars, which fit
Wow, that's a big change. I thought Washington was greener than that! I'd love to go out west someday.
Oooo horse models 😍 I don’t photograph mine much, I prefer to make stuff for them, lol. I made this :D
View attachment 3449005
That's really cool! I'd love to have those skills, but I'd also get tired of the tedious work, I'm sure. :p That's a beautiful tack set. I'll have to find a couple photos I've taken of my models.

Here are some of my models, a couple drawings, and lovely nature! I love it when the flowers are out.

Attachments

• IMG_20220104_160118219.jpg
    IMG_20220104_160118219.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20210701_204715935.jpg
    IMG_20210701_204715935.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20220922_145533618~2.jpg
    IMG_20220922_145533618~2.jpg
    472.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20210727_203540886.jpg
    IMG_20210727_203540886.jpg