All the Christian Homeschoolers!

I was a homeschooler! Way before it was very popular, but I did well and went on to graduate "normal" college with honors. I started homeschooling in 7th grade after begging my mom because due to family relocations, I had been the "new kid" in 3 public & private schools in 2.5yrs. I loved staying home and having more time to spend with my animals and read 😄

My relatives thought it was very weird to homeschool and had plenty of opinions on how I was missing out on normalcy etc etc. Looking back, I now know that I didn't miss out on a thing!

These days, I spend way more time with my chickens than with my relatives 😆
Awe what a great story and ending! I'm so glad your Mom did that for you. There are so many resources for homeschoolers nowadays. And such better education IMHO. Esp being a Christian if we didn't live in a small town I'd offer to homeschool our granddaughter for our son
God Bless You.

Guys, I survived my English lesson! A crop was a useful threat, which I fortunately only had to use, lightly, once. We just cantered poles over and over and over and over... *Pause to catch breath* and over. :p

Back
Top Bottom