All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Aww, @Tookie I'm so sorry, that's absolutely heartbreaking! :hugs😭
Did she get a nice spot in the chicken cemetery? Mine are all under a beautiful shady elm.
I'm so sorry, that's so sad. 😞
Thank you! It is sad. 😭
Yes, she's has a nice spot. Under three big oaks next to her old flock mates who are resting there as well. 😊

One of my D'uccle chicks got out and got crushed under a roll of tarp...how does that even happen? Idk. 😞
Im so sorry :hugs
I'm so sorry. 😭:hugs

I sadly lost one of my hens yesterday. It was Tookie (That's where my user name comes from, and is the hen in my pfp). She was 8yo and from my original flock. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Aww. im so sorry.:hugs

Thank you. 😊 She was such a special and unique chicken, and lived a long happy life. 😭

Partly, I noticed her decline from a few weeks ago, she was skinny, and got weaker and weaker, got bullied...and started getting lethargic just a few days ago. She went downhill very fast once she was lethargic. 😭
I dunno exactly what was wrong, but I did find tumors I believe. Old age was definitely a factor, I was hoping she'd live a few more years. 😔
Thursday night I had a feeling her time had come, so I said my goodbye and found her with no life the next morning. 😔
She got buried in our chicken grave yard, RIP Tookie. 😭
Can you hatch some of her eggs? Or was she done laying?

I realized I know a lot of tiny bits and pieces of languages.

Russian, Spanish, Norwegian, ASL, Japanese, and then I mainly know German (not fluent, but a good bit; I have family in Germany.) French (I'm taking French for my foreign language credit, and my first language is English.
Now I'm learning Greek too! 😂

Back
Top Bottom