All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Probably a better idea not to.
Are you looking forward to it? I would love to have a baby in the family, as being the youngest I've never had that opportunity.
Kinda and kinda not. I dont like her boyfriend a lot. But im happy for her and can't wait to meet him or her!

There does seem to be this serious problem with sussex, doesn't there!
I should not be getting anymore chickens but I want some light (for sexlinking) and Reds.
I still don't have any buffs, and only one speckled. A good lavender is so pretty too...
I wish I could send you some buff eggs or something but the mareks :hmm
I was trying to breed cuckoos, but then a fox ate the cockerel that I was going to use. :hit
Oh that's so sad! I hate foxes :mad: (Well, actually I like foxes as animals, hate them here in Aus...)

I've thought of many project colours but I can't do anymore projects. Buffs with white hackles (dominant white) is pretty I was sold a "buff Sussex" (truthfully a crossbreed) that looked like that but couldn't keep him. Why don't we and why can't we have laced sussex? I am already started on frizzle sussex if I wanted to try (Cloud, my frizzle, is 50% sussex) 😅. The possibilities are endless :lau

I should not be getting anymore chickens but I want some light (for sexlinking) and Reds.
I forgot about reds! They are just beautiful, but one doesn't see them around very much.
I wish I could send you some buff eggs or something but the mareks :hmm
I think in the moment I just need to be grateful for the chickens I've got.
Maybe later on things will settle down a bit more, and I may try bring in some more.
I hate have a lovely bunch of young pullets, only for them to go, one after another. It seems once they start laying, they are mostly out of danger; so I can start to relax a bit more now.
I'll have to get some photos of my SS x pullets that I have left, they are just so nice!
Oh that's so sad! I hate foxes :mad: (Well, actually I like foxes as animals, hate them here in Aus...)
Same...
We hardly have them around the house here, so I thought they would be safe enough with an automatic door while we were away for a weekend. (they always have in the past)
But no.. for the first time in months a fox turned up, and that cockerel must have been hanging around out side later then the rest of the flock.
I feel bad, but I guess one has to learn somehow.

I forgot about reds! They are just beautiful, but one doesn't see them around very much.

I think in the moment I just need to be grateful for the chickens I've got.
Maybe later on things will settle down a bit more, and I may try bring in some more.
I hate have a lovely bunch of young pullets, only for them to go, one after another. It seems once they start laying, they are mostly out of danger; so I can start to relax a bit more now.
I'll have to get some photos of my SS x pullets that I have left, they are just so nice!

Same...
We hardly have them around the house here, so I thought they would be safe enough with an automatic door while we were away for a weekend. (they always have in the past)
But no.. for the first time in months a fox turned up, and that cockerel must have been hanging around out side later then the rest of the flock.
I feel bad, but I guess one has to learn somehow.
Aww im sorry about the fox.

Back
Top Bottom