All the Christian Homeschoolers!

I've never stuck a needle in a chicken... yet... dogs, cats and a goat I have! Hate needles though 😅

Is there a particular area you're interested in? Dogs/cats, livestock, exotics etc?
I'm not sure yet! I love most animals, so I'll see where I'm called.
So what do yall want to do for work?
In the future, I want to be a vet tech and do youth ministry.

This summer, I'm working at a fair for a few weeks, and also have an interview for a job at a camp.

So my current occupation is becoming a more lovely woman of God so I can drag in a nice young man. 😎 Lol
x2 😅
my dad said though, "Buff shoulders will get you a man"

(for context I was telling him that I needed to move the chickens closer to water because I was having to carry water 5 gallons at a time long distance by hand all the way out to the pasture and I was tired of waking up with sore muscles in my neck, back, arms, and shoulders.)

x2 😅
my dad said though, "Buff shoulders will get you a man"

(for context I was telling him that I needed to move the chickens closer to water because I was having to carry water 5 gallons at a time long distance by hand all the way out to the pasture and I was tired of waking up with sore muscles in my neck, back, arms, and shoulders.)
Okay, so right now the only man interested in me has a very comedic personality, strong faith, very encouraging and sweet(also super cringe with bad jokes), absolutely loves the Lord and does all he can to live accordingly, super helpful, 6'6"(because girls like height I guess), usher at my church. Sounds great, right?! But wait. He's eight years older than me and baaaaaald. 😭 And also REALLY cringy jokes. Like I want to flee out of second hand embarrassment. And he's very much a gentleman but he makes me uncomfy(he naturally looms, I don't like looming). We've been friends for a couple years, halp. I already friend zoned him when I was 16. This sounds creepy, but I promise he's not. 😂

ah, ok
this summer im probably going to work as an office assistant and I want to be an author when I grow up. If that doesn't cut it I can do Norwex as well.
Cool!
I want my career to be raising children, being a wife, and supporting a household! But I want to go to college for art. :)
That's nice!
I'm not sure yet! I love most animals, so I'll see where I'm called.

In the future, I want to be a vet tech and do youth ministry.
Awesome! My mom is pushing for me to be a vet tech but I don't think that's what I'm gonna do
This summer, I'm working at a fair for a few weeks, and also have an interview for a job at a camp.
Nice!
Okay, so right now the only man interested in me has a very comedic personality, strong faith, very encouraging and sweet(also super cringe with bad jokes), absolutely loves the Lord and does all he can to live accordingly, super helpful, 6'6"(because girls like height I guess), usher at my church. Sounds great, right?! But wait. He's eight years older than me and baaaaaald. 😭 And also REALLY cringy jokes. Like I want to flee out of second hand embarrassment. And he's very much a gentleman but he makes me uncomfy(he naturally looms, I don't like looming). We've been friends for a couple years, halp. I already friend zoned him when I was 16. This sounds creepy, but I promise he's not. 😂
1. He's 8 years older and has a crush on you?!😳
2. BALD?! 😭😭😭
I want to be a large animal vet. I also want my own farm but I'm not sure how well I could do both.
Sounds great!

Back
Top Bottom