All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Its like my brain just forgets about the than word, and then sounds close enough, so thats what I type.
Something I definitely need to work on, although byc has already helped so much with my spelling and writing, because before I didn't have any real motivation to write.

While we are on the subject, what do you think of writing for example its, or whats, instead of it's or what's?
I know its not correct, but is it like a bad habit to fall into?
I believe it’s a pretty bad habit.

🤨 Like what? If you wish to disclose.
3 years ago, at the school, a teacher that went crazy in the mind dragged one of his 6/7 grade students up onto the fire escape balcony and threw her down. One of the kids in my crew actually heard her scream as she fell. She was killed. The next year, 2 of the kids went into a classroom next to the balcony when their teacher asked them to grab something up there and saw a shadow-like ghost that was a girl floating on the balcony with blank, dark eyes looking towards the classroom. Another time the other kids saw a shadow move across the room. One of the kids also went to recess with the other kid in a swing set across from the main playground. They heard some leaves next to a tree rustle weirdly and then all of a sudden, something grabbed/pinched his arm and would not stop for a couple of minutes. kid 2 could actually see his skin standing up as if something was grabbing and pinching him. He showed me how it felt, it was awful. They even had to take him to the nurses office but of course they didn't take him seriously so they sent him back out.
Then on the 4th day, while I left the kids with the other crew leader, in Bible Adventurers, Kid 2 started getting pinched by that unseen someone/thing. Kid 1 could see skin standing up again. Kid 2 didn't want to tell the other crew leader. Then on Day 5 in Imagination Station, Kid 1 got a really bad stomachache out of nowhere. He said it felt like "all the water and liquid in him evaporated." The other crew leader took him to the gym. He felt better immediately as he got into the gym. So they took him back. But then he got even worse. He actually started turning white and was having a hard time breathing and feeling dizzy. They took him back to the gym until we got out of that class. Again he felt immediately better. I asked him what could have happened and he says he thinks it was the unseen someone/thing. I witnessed this and it was definitely not just a stomachache or anything normal that could cause that. It was really weird and abnormal. So, I know all this sounds really unreal. But I can tell when someone is being serious and they were. And I especially believe it because I witnessed what happened to Kid 1. Yep, so this is what I meant by that! :D

While we are on the subject, what do you think of writing for example its, or whats, instead of it's or what's?
I know its not correct, but is it like a bad habit to fall into?
I do it, I don't think it's a big deal when texting🤷‍♀️ then again I text "tho" for though a lot and use a lot of slang/shorter words
3 years ago, at the school, a teacher that went crazy in the mind dragged one of his 6/7 grade students up onto the fire escape balcony and threw her down. One of the kids in my crew actually heard her scream as she fell. She was killed. The next year, 2 of the kids went into a classroom next to the balcony when their teacher asked them to grab something up there and saw a shadow-like ghost that was a girl floating on the balcony with blank, dark eyes looking towards the classroom. Another time the other kids saw a shadow move across the room. One of the kids also went to recess with the other kid in a swing set across from the main playground. They heard some leaves next to a tree rustle weirdly and then all of a sudden, something grabbed/pinched his arm and would not stop for a couple of minutes. kid 2 could actually see his skin standing up as if something was grabbing and pinching him. He showed me how it felt, it was awful. They even had to take him to the nurses office but of course they didn't take him seriously so they sent him back out.
Then on the 4th day, while I left the kids with the other crew leader, in Bible Adventurers, Kid 2 started getting pinched by that unseen someone/thing. Kid 1 could see skin standing up again. Kid 2 didn't want to tell the other crew leader. Then on Day 5 in Imagination Station, Kid 1 got a really bad stomachache out of nowhere. He said it felt like "all the water and liquid in him evaporated." The other crew leader took him to the gym. He felt better immediately as he got into the gym. So they took him back. But then he got even worse. He actually started turning white and was having a hard time breathing and feeling dizzy. They took him back to the gym until we got out of that class. Again he felt immediately better. I asked him what could have happened and he says he thinks it was the unseen someone/thing. I witnessed this and it was definitely not just a stomachache or anything normal that could cause that. It was really weird and abnormal. So, I know all this sounds really unreal. But I can tell when someone is being serious and they were. And I especially believe it because I witnessed what happened to Kid 1. Yep, so this is what I meant by that! :D
That's so creepy!

Woah woah woah that's crazy scary! I've never had a ghost incident but have heard so many testimonials, very creepy

Sorry I haven't been around, been a bit busy.

I,,, have never seen anything like ghost, and am inclined to agree with @The-White-Elephant on this one.
I have felt like a bad energy in certain places, but nothing more then that. In one place we went in a national park when we were looking for a camping spot, in this one camp there was this horrible feeling, despite there not being anyone else there.

"Paranormal stuff" has actually been a rabbit hole I've been down. I've had literally zero personally experiences, it was just a interest thing.
After doing some more biblical research I stopped researching things about it, because I came to a similar conclusion as The White Elephant.
I don't believe in Ghosts.
I do believe in Angels and... the opposite of angels...
In that last bit of research I did something that stood out was that Satan can and has disguised himself as an angel.
Also the comment about them being in a holy place, hasn't Satan been in the presence of God? (The story of Job is what I am thinking of, but also Jesus being tempted in the desert).

Back
Top Bottom