All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Hello amazing people! Homeschool mum and tutor here! We have a large, connected community in NSW Australia called “Eagles Wings”.
On Friday we did a survival course together: approx 30 of us. Made fire, built shelters, identified and ate weeds and bush foods, got water from trees and tracked. Learnt so much! We actually love our Maths and get great grades but the outdoor learning is the best!
That is so cool! The sort of thing I wish I could have had more opportunities for. Outdoor learning is fantastic.

Also true. But it wasn't that couldn't, it's that I WOULDN'T. That's why its such a big regret. If I had applied myself and failed I could live with that. It was a character issue. But yeah no my brain is NOT wired to sit at a desk. A job like that would push me off the deep end. 🤪
I'm definitely feeling all of what you're saying. I'm nearly twenty and have an 8th grade education. I'm currently doing Algebra 1 at a school because it isn't too late for me. Part of my childhood issues was ADHD, but really, I focused all my time on getting out of things and not applying myself. I may or may not graduate, but because of the direction my life is going, I no longer feel like a complete failure. I do also understand the "it's something left undone" thing. I *Want* to graduate, and even if I technically don't, I would like to complete the courses I would have had to. I can do it now, and I want to. I sat back for 2-3 years and here we are.

I'd offer to throw a party if I had the time... I throw really good ones 😁

How is everyone??
I stopped getting notifs, lol.
I had a great weekend with my Stranger. I have 61 days until he comes again. :( It'll be a long two months, but once they're up, I'll have him all summer!
I made curry for dinner on Sat and it was very tasty. Mongolian grill Sun night after Stranger sold his truck.

I'm definitely feeling all of what you're saying. I'm nearly twenty and have an 8th grade education. I'm currently doing Algebra 1 at a school because it isn't too late for me. Part of my childhood issues was ADHD, but really, I focused all my time on getting out of things and not applying myself. I may or may not graduate, but because of the direction my life is going, I no longer feel like a complete failure. I do also understand the "it's something left undone" thing. I *Want* to graduate, and even if I technically don't, I would like to complete the courses I would have had to. I can do it now, and I want to. I sat back for 2-3 years and here we are.
Yep, that was me. Worked harder at not doing than doing. But, I can hold down a job now, and am part of management, so there's that. I've been offered very high paying jobs by friends of mine, but I need to keep my hard won schedule. Given that, I stay broke most of the time. 😭

Just forget it and stop crying.

Not sure why you lot love that emoji so much.
the sob emoji is AMAZING 😭
Mention what? The crying emoji?

It seems a little overused.
😭😭😭Never😭😭😭
Yeah, it's kind of a dramatic thing girls do. I occasionally use it when texting just to get my point across. The Girl Language in Emojis.
Hmm... You may have a point there...
Hey Giga, you’re a girl now.
😱🤣 😭
Wha? I was removed from my lifeline PM for a few minutes because of "excessive crying."
😭😭😭NOOO😭😭😭 HOW COULD THEY😭😭😭
Stop crying, you dramatic frog 🤣
Poor Addict... SHE SHARED HER TRAUMA WITH YOU CLOUDS HOW CAN YOU USE IT AGAINST HER??!!
Can confirm every girl I know including me uses it like that.
:highfive:

i give up trying to catch up. i cannot. 😭

Calling all Christian Homeschoolers! Whether you're still in schooling or are well graduated, all ages of homeschoolers are welcome! I know there's a good many hiding out on here and I'd love for us to have our own little community.

I have been homeschooled for my entire life. Some of my worst suffering is to be found with all the math curriculums I didn't complete, and all the good stuff was during recess. :D I'm rounding out my last year of homeschooling with some good, old fashioned home ec. Cooking, gardening, animal husbandry, all the good stuff, and some financial knowledge. You know, all the great stuff a young lady needs to be that Proverbs 31 gal.

So, tell me about yourselves!
I'm homeschooled

Calling all Christian Homeschoolers! Whether you're still in schooling or are well graduated, all ages of homeschoolers are welcome! I know there's a good many hiding out on here and I'd love for us to have our own little community.

I have been homeschooled for my entire life. Some of my worst suffering is to be found with all the math curriculums I didn't complete, and all the good stuff was during recess. :D I'm rounding out my last year of homeschooling with some good, old fashioned home ec. Cooking, gardening, animal husbandry, all the good stuff, and some financial knowledge. You know, all the great stuff a young lady needs to be that Proverbs 31 gal.

So, tell me about yourselves!
Corey Adams here, I'm not homeschooled but yeah sometimes it happens and you have to give the chicken medicine after receiving some from the vet, Happy to help!

-corey adams

Back
Top Bottom