All the Christian Homeschoolers!

From what I've seen it's very mild I've been through hurricanes and tornadoes multiple times wind gets way worse
For here it's strong. For you all it's mild. I like hearing the insights on why wind is nothing here, even though for this place it's something.

From what I've seen it's very mild I've been through hurricanes and tornadoes multiple times wind gets way worse
Yeah, I've been through one F3 tornado and another one that wasn't even considered a tornado, but was way worse than the F3. We were driving during that time, and a bunch of trees were falling down behind us and all the cars were going buzzurk at the intersections. But the F3 tornado was pretty scary but we were at home that time.

Yeah, I've been through one F3 tornado and another one that wasn't even considered a tornado, but was way worse than the F3. We were driving during that time, and a bunch of trees were falling down behind us and all the cars were going buzzurk at the intersections. But the F3 tornado was pretty scary but we were at home that time.
I went through this https://www.al.com/news/2023/04/remembering-the-april-27-2011-tornado-super-outbreak.htm I hate hate hate tornadoes I hope none hit for yall today and you stay safe

That wind almost took out the chicken coop. Where'd you all get the idea it's mild?
Our highest gust this year was in the 70 mph range, so not too bad. It's been 90+ before, which is the same speed as a cat 1 hurricane. We live in a basin, and wind just whips through along the rivers.
Really? Over here we have a tornado watch until six.😟
I hope y'all stay safe! We've had one tornado here, and it was basically a giant dust devil and everybody laughed at it :lau

We have had pretty strongs winds here ripping siding off the house, knocking over trees and powerlines.
But ive never experienced a tornado

Back
Top Bottom