All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Wow, if I don't know how to fix something I just google it and figure it out lol.
:highfive:
Thanks.

I wonder how many people were looking for chicken dinosaur videos. I just checked and it's my most viewed video, along with the sloppy, lazy, late night windows XP activation video in second place.
I don't know a non-crazy single soul who doesn't like dinosaurs 😭
And that's when I ask my dad!
:highfive: Again 😅
Really? Over here we have a tornado watch until six.😟
Oh boy, hope you're okay!!!

The craziest wind I've had is probably when I was 10, bouncing on the tamp when I was about to head inside, I jumped off, and then it started blowing away... right after I got off it was scary... everything on the porch was flying off and it was just CRAZY
I've been through 2 or 3 hurricanes that had tornadoes with them, really terrible to experience
:hugs I would be so scared 😭

Really? Over here we have a tornado watch until six.😟
Well, we didn't have a tornado in the end but it was pretty scary. The thunder and lightning was non-stop and we had our power out for about 1 hour and 45 mins to 2 hours and then it came back on. And then, the lights went out again WHILE I WAS TAKING A SHOWER!!! I did have a really bad flashlight that doesn't work very well in there with me though just in case.😅

Well, we didn't have a tornado in the end but it was pretty scary. The thunder and lightning was non-stop and we had our power out for about 1 hour and 45 mins to 2 hours and then it came back on. And then, the lights went out again WHILE I WAS TAKING A SHOWER!!! I did have a really bad flashlight that doesn't work very well in there with me though just in case.😅
Hope you all in tornado alley stay safe.

Back
Top Bottom