All the Christian Homeschoolers!

I'm good, so far for my weekend I've been training my dog, grooming her, and practicing guitar. That issue sounds terrible 😕
Our doggo is in desperate need of training, she's a menace to society. 😂 My older sister will get to it soon enough, and we're moving her outside to a pen since it's warm out and she's been kind of awful inside.
It's really frustrating. I think I mentioned the cause of it in the group chat. It's caused by Dysautonomia, which is affecting pretty much my whole body. From eating, to breathing, to the way my heart works, and temperature regulation. Everything's a little off. We've been trying to figure it out for years, glad we know now. No cure or anything, but I've always lived with it, so I guess I don't know what "normal" I'm missing. 😅😂

Our doggo is in desperate need of training, she's a menace to society. 😂 My older sister will get to it soon enough, and we're moving her outside to a pen since it's warm out and she's been kind of awful inside.
What breed? 😅
It's really frustrating. I think I mentioned the cause of it in the group chat. It's caused by Dysautonomia, which is affecting pretty much my whole body. From eating, to breathing, to the way my heart works, and temperature regulation. Everything's a little off. We've been trying to figure it out for years, glad we know now. No cure or anything, but I've always lived with it, so I guess I don't know what "normal" I'm missing. 😅😂
Well that's no fun, but I guess it is goid to know what the problem is

Back
Top Bottom