All this is driving me crazy! Where can I find...

Chans Farm

Chirping
5 Years
Feb 23, 2014
Battambang, Cambodia
Where can I find definitions of things like pullet, vent, comb, etc.? I have no idea what a lot of these terms mean. There are plenty of others. That is just a start.

Thanks for any assistance

Where can I find definitions of things like pullet, vent, comb, etc.? I have no idea what a lot of these terms mean. There are plenty of others. That is just a start.

Thanks for any assistance

You can always goggle them
smile.png

Pullet is a young female chicken before laying.
Vent is basically the bum-hole
Comb is the usually red flesh on top of the head
Wattle is the usually red flesh under the chin

Hope that helps to start with anyway!

Hi Kathryn,

I guess I was thinking there would be a single page with a list of definitions on it, somewhere on this site. Sorry about that. I know I can do an internet search for the terms. But, while reading these articles, posts, etc., at the same time adding so many new words now being added to my vocabulary, it is time consuming to just stop reading to take the time to do that. If I had a list of definitions to view, maybe in alphabetical order, I could just scroll down the page while continuing my education in another browser window.

Boy, did I ever ask the wrong question.
big_smile.png

I'm gonna have to stop readin' threads in order to get all this information straight in my head. It is going to take forever! (I am a blonde.) Looks like I will be up for a while yet!
caf.gif
(3am here in Cambodia)

Thanks a million for the links!

Back
Top Bottom