ALMOST BOILING A CHICK IN EGG!! NEED HELP RAISING!

Have you ever had a broody with almost ready to hatch eggs and not known about it when said broody was in a spot where you normally gather eggs? Or, if you found a hidden nest, would you collect the eggs and give them to someone without knowing how old they were?
I’ve never had a real broody anyway. However I can imagine anyone who was careless enough could make this mistake, it’s completely possible

Have you ever had a broody with almost ready to hatch eggs and not known about it when said broody was in a spot where you normally gather eggs? Or, if you found a hidden nest, would you collect the eggs and give them to someone without knowing how old they were?
I was away (busy) for a few days this week and I cracked all 20 eggs to feed back to the birds, and yes, some had began development. I know exactly what you're saying.

I was away (busy) for a few days this week and I cracked all 20 eggs to feed back to the birds, and yes, some had began development. I know exactly what you're saying.
So you had a broody sitting on eggs while you were away.... that’s different. If you read the OPs original post he says the eggs were given to him from a farm.

Back
Top Bottom