ALMOST BOILING A CHICK IN EGG!! NEED HELP RAISING!

When you sell eggs or give them to friends, you wanna make sure this is never gonna happen to them.
Yeah, I made the mistake of giving a rotten one to a family member the other day. I don’t know how it happened since they were all fresh collected but I won’t want that to happen again. Same with any developing one which I don’t really need to worry about thanks to the fact I don’t have a rooster.

1620907927920.jpeg

I really don't think that you heard chirping from that egg. It doesn't appear to be internally pipped, the air cell is kinda small for a full term chick, and it hasn't drawn down at all.

But you can't hurt it if you put it under a lamp at around 99 degrees Fahrenheit. See what happens...
ok it has been under the lamp overnight and still under it

🤣 Sorry, but this made me laugh. Ony because i have a funny story behind the laugh. Last year for some holiday dinner or bbq (i cant remember which), my mother in law and I were boiling a bunch of eggs for deviled eggs. All of a sudden, we heard lots of chirping. Like baby chick chirping. IT WAS COMING FROM THE BOILING EGGS!! I mean it was very distinct chirping too, and no denying it was coming from the eggs. I quickly scooped one out to investigate. No chick in it. We sit and listened to the rest and while at eye level, i noticed the chirping sound was coming from tiny bubbles comeing either out of the eggs or from underneath the eggs. I sat and watched and the chirping slowed & eventually stopped. Sure enough, when we checked them all when they were done, there were no chicks. The "chirping" was only escaping air...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom