Almost Christmas!!!

The old "three second rule"?

(You did check for dog hair, right? That would be a dead giveaway!
hide.gif
)

The countdown is closing in on me
barnie.gif
. Every year I say that I'm going to do this differently.
For some reason, the holidays love to throw curve balls. Regardless, have managed to make
my husband's favorite "Hello Dolly bars". They are delish if you like, choc, butterscotch, coconut,
graham cracker crust and topped with pecans or walnuts. mmmmmm. He made a chocolate
pie and I'll be making a cheesecake tomorrow. We are keeping it small this year and I am thrilled
with that. Wishing you all a very happy and safe holiday season. Our daughter says that it's
going to be a Chictastic Christmas!

The countdown is closing in on me
barnie.gif
. Every year I say that I'm going to do this differently.
For some reason, the holidays love to throw curve balls. Regardless, have managed to make
my husband's favorite "Hello Dolly bars". They are delish if you like, choc, butterscotch, coconut,
graham cracker crust and topped with pecans or walnuts. mmmmmm. He made a chocolate
pie and I'll be making a cheesecake tomorrow. We are keeping it small this year and I am thrilled
with that. Wishing you all a very happy and safe holiday season. Our daughter says that it's
going to be a Chictastic Christmas!
thay sounds good

Our Christmas angel is almost as big as our tree!
lol.png

Also, I want to taste all these cookies people are making. Can't allow the loved ones to eat bad cookies.

Back
Top Bottom