Almost Home~~A Story Game

as Tina got closer she noticed that there was no rat or farmer,sitting 5 yards away from her was a round goat and a chicken. "hi my name is Tina my owner left me, where are your owners?" she asked.

as Tina got closer she noticed that there was no rat or farmer,sitting 5 yards away from her was a round goat and a chicken. "hi my name is Tina my owner left me, where are your owners?" she asked.
Lillia held the stick out of the way for Molly with her wing as Molly worked to pry herself out.
"I'm Lillia, and this is Molly. My owner left me here a few hours back. And there is a storm coming. We need to find some kind of shelter before it hits.

Molly watched as the chicken moved the stick, then lifted up her leg to test it. "Seems fine." Molly mumbled. She set down her leg, then started pulling. "RRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. ..nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...guuuuuuuuuuuuh..." PLOP! Molly was deposited on the ground in a fluffy, white, pile. Standing up she eyed the two chickens. "Thank you." She said, warily. "So do you know anywhere we can stay? A cave...or a log?"

Last edited:
Ah! Makes more sense. I was wondering what the heck the rat and farmer were!

"Well, it's either another, or the same. Either way, we need to find shelter. So does ANYONE know where we can find one?" Molly said a little impatiently, but still being sure to keep at least 5 feet of distance between her and the Chykens.

"Okay. Let's go. I hate getting wet." Molly said quickly. She immediately started trotting deeper into the forest to try to find shelter.

Molly continued stomping through the forest branches and sticks, clearing the way for the small chickens. They were getting through another clearing when she said, "Aaaah! There we are!" In front of her there was a

Back
Top Bottom