Aloha from Manoa's Roost

I want to breed Manoa to some buff colored NN's that have yellow leg's and a bit of black in the tail's. All of my NN girl's have either green or dark colored leg's, except for one that I bought a couple of month's ago, but she's too young yet to breed with him. Manoa has yellow leg's, and I want to keep that going in the offspring.
If you don’t mind my asking, why the preference for the yellow legs?

Happy Thanksgiving Day to you all!
smiley t-giving 2.gif

I want to breed Manoa to some buff colored NN's that have yellow leg's and a bit of black in the tail's. All of my NN girl's have either green or dark colored leg's, except for one that I bought a couple of month's ago, but she's too young yet to breed with him. Manoa has yellow leg's, and I want to keep that going in the offspring.
I had two gold/buff turken hens, one with bib, one without, both with yellow legs. Sold them, but still have the name and number of the gal. She had a turken rooster so she likely would still have them or their offspring. She's in AJ. If you're interested I can contact her?

I had two gold/buff turken hens, one with bib, one without, both with yellow legs. Sold them, but still have the name and number of the gal. She had a turken rooster so she likely would still have them or their offspring. She's in AJ. If you're interested I can contact her?

I wonder if her rooster was also buffed colored with yellow leg's?

I'll be picking up 10 newly hatched Aloha chick's this weekend, and keeping any of those that end up as being pullet's.

Back
Top Bottom