Alright Men, What Did Ya Get Your Better Half?

TRUE STORY: I once bought my wife a brand new, right off the showroom floor,
Mustang convertible. Blue and white.

She got mad!!!

How was I to know she was scared to ride in a convertible...

You CAN NOT please some people.

Keep the car......nix the wife!
wink.png

I don't need to buy a vacuum for mine... we have a perfect, like brand new one that I don't think she's ever seen... I'm sure she's never used it and probably doesn't even know where we keep it. Maybe I'll wrap it up and give it to her for the next three years in a row and see if she catches on. My wife always wants clothes which is a losing situation for me... if I buy something too small I get the 'is this what size you wish I was?' and if it's too big I get the 'just how big do you think I am?'. This year I made her go out and buy her own clothes and I am going to wrap them up and give them to her... she thinks that's all she's getting but I do have a Nook for her also that she won't be expecting at all... or maybe I should take that back and get her a new mop and bucket to go with the vacuum........... hmmmm, last minute decisions............

A new toilet. Hey, SHE asked for it!

But I also got her an anime she wanted, a copy of The Vorkosigan Companion, some sewing books she had on her wish list, and a bunch of interesting socks. I always give her interesting socks in her stocking every day.

It's a thin Christmas for us this year like it is for a lot of other folks, but we're pretty happy with it.

Back
Top Bottom