Alright y'all, I guess I can come out

Robin'sBrood :

Quote:
Tell me about it! Keep this hush hush on FB for now, please, I haven't told all of my family yet... as in my parents.
big_smile.png

Oh believe me, an announcement like this - I would NEVER share it on FB like that!​

Thanks, Debi. Just didn't want anyone to ask how I'm feeling, etc. on there until I've told my parents. My brother is one of my "friends" and he doesn't know yet either. Why am I so nervous about telling my own family?

Robin'sBrood :

Thanks, Debi. Just didn't want anyone to ask how I'm feeling, etc. on there until I've told my parents. My brother is one of my "friends" and he doesn't know yet either. Why am I so nervous about telling my own family?

Because it is a BIG SURPRISE!!!!! Go ahead and expect the "What are you gonna do?" questions.​

Wow, Oh Congrats to you and family!!!
ya.gif

Babies are a blessing no matter what. I have 4 siblings, and I was 20 when my youngest bro was born. He was also a big surprise. My parents had babies for 20 years! It makes for an interesting family dynamic; I feel more like a parent than a sister to my brothers (13, 11, and 8.) And a lot of fervent explaining to strangers that they were my brothers not my children!
he.gif

Quote:
Because it is a BIG SURPRISE!!!!! Go ahead and expect the "What are you gonna do?" questions.

I expect to hear the "Don't you know how that works by now?" kind of questions.
roll.png

Robin'sBrood :

Quote:
Because it is a BIG SURPRISE!!!!! Go ahead and expect the "What are you gonna do?" questions.

I expect to hear the "Don't you know how that works by now?" kind of questions.
roll.png

I have a friend of mine who has a 20 year old like me. When she found out she was pregnant, everyone wanted to know what she was gonna do. DO???? When she had finally had it, she told her Aunt, I am gonna drink and smoke pot, WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM GONNA DO! She was 43 at the time.

Back
Top Bottom