Alright y'all, I guess I can come out

Quote:
I expect to hear the "Don't you know how that works by now?" kind of questions.
roll.png

I have a friend of mine who has a 20 year old like me. When she found out she was pregnant, everyone wanted to know what she was gonna do. DO???? When she had finally had it, she told her Aunt, I am gonna drink and smoke pot, WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM GONNA DO! She was 43 at the time.

gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
:
gig.gif
lau.gif
So, did she have a boy or a girl?

Robin'sBrood :

Quote:
I have a friend of mine who has a 20 year old like me. When she found out she was pregnant, everyone wanted to know what she was gonna do. DO???? When she had finally had it, she told her Aunt, I am gonna drink and smoke pot, WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM GONNA DO! She was 43 at the time.

gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
:
gig.gif
lau.gif
So, did she have a boy or a girl?​

Boy. He is three. And a holy terror at that because EVERYONE spoils him rotten. Not a terror in a bad way, just mischevious. Walked at 9 months, read books at 2.... Wunderkinde!!!! God is good. IMHO no child is a mistake.

Nightmare... having to buy maternity clothes... and it won't be long now. I'm PLUS sized (size 18 normally), I don't want to wear skin tight clothes that show every bump and fat roll... and that is all I see those skinny little 20 and 30 something moms-to-be wearing these days.
barnie.gif

Robin'sBrood :

Quote:
Tell me about it! Keep this hush hush on FB for now, please, I haven't told all of my family yet... as in my parents.
big_smile.png

lol.png
I don't know why I find that so amusing...
hu.gif

oooh happy sigh... I'm so happy for you and your family. How fun. How precious. It's just stinkin cute.

...although you could be a granny too... ha ha ha. My sis was 43 and became a granny.
tongue.png
I love calling her "Grandma" ha ha ha.

hugs,
gretch​

Back
Top Bottom