Alternate Reality Roleplay ~^~Bring all your best characters here~^~

"Don't talk like that," Kurayami said softly. "We have to do something...."
Carolyn's head whipped up at Kuayami, her eyes burning like fire, tears streaming down her face. "Don't you get it? He's GONE Kurayami. He meted into the ground with that... That THING. Stuff like this doesn't just HAPPEN on a regular bases! He's gone..." Carolyn slumped back onto the ground.

Lee flinched and whipped around. He almost said "I thought you left" but corrected himself "I thought- well i'm going to be using it for a lot of different reasons..." He turned quickly, as if trying to ignore her and silently hoped she would go away.
"Mm-hmm and what you want to use it for determines what device, what brand, and what operating system."

(e. o you need to do more dragging, he is enjoying himself too much. XD)
Lee looked at her, not impressed, "Yeah, i know." He knew exactly what he looked for in a computer and he knew what to look for to find it. He shifted his swords on his back hoping people wouldn't stare at them, or he wouldn't get thrown out for having them. This place seemed to get more and more dangerous, he needed a way to protect himself.

Last edited:
Sabine nodded and scooted over her chemistry book so it didn't take up the entire table. "Yeah, sure," she said kindly. Of course, she didn't have to be studying. It was a waste of time when she remembered everything, but she did it anyways.

Heath turned as two people loudly entered the store he was in. He shot them a death glare and turned back to the associate as he tried to locate the source of the virus.

((*loudly clears throat*))

Carolyn's head whipped up at Kuayami, her eyes burning like fire, tears streaming down her face. "Don't you get it? He's GONE Kurayami. He meted into the ground with that... That THING. Stuff like this doesn't just HAPPEN on a regular bases! He's gone..." Carolyn slumped back onto the ground.

Kurayami gripped her hair in her hands biting her lip. Calm down, Kurayami. Just calm down she told herself her hands shaking. "Well what now? Do we just act like it didn't happen? And just go on with our lives?" She asked her voice breaking.

((*loudly clears throat*))
(ack sorry :3)
Shleya sat down and looked at her, wondering if she should try to be social, she could if she tried, but she preferred not to. sometimes she just felt in a good enough mood to be social, but she wanted to eat her cinnamon roll at the moment and stayed silent, silently began eating it by unwinding the coil.

(e. o you need to do more dragging, he is enjoying himself too much. XD)
Lee looked at her, not impressed, "Yeah, i know." He knew exactly what he looked for in a computer and he knew what to look for to find it. He shifted his swords on his back hoping people wouldn't stare at them, or he wouldn't get thrown out for having them. This place seemed to get more and more dangerous, he needed a way to protect himself. 
((Ok, let's just have dudes walking around with swords on their backs *eyeroll* security would totally let people with swords into a populated mall.))
Seeing Lee's movement, she noticed Lee had swords and raised an eyebrow. "First off, why do you have swords? second of all, how the heck did you them in here?" Ailyss whispered.
Sabine nodded and scooted over her chemistry book so it didn't take up the entire table. "Yeah, sure," she said kindly. Of course, she didn't have to be studying. It was a waste of time when she remembered everything, but she did it anyways.

Heath turned as two people loudly entered the store he was in. He shot them a death glare and turned back to the associate as he tried to locate the source of the virus.
((Ailyss does notice people who stare.))
Kurayami gripped her hair in her hands biting her lip. Calm down, Kurayami. Just calm down she told herself her hands shaking. "Well what now? Do we just act like it didn't happen? And just go on with our lives?" She asked her voice breaking.
"I don't know, alright?! I'm not always all knowing, I'm not always on top of the game. Arron was, but now he's gone."

Back
Top Bottom