Am I a popular member??

Am I a popular byc member?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I wouldn’t call you popular. You’re relatively new, i.e. joined in the last 6 months. Your post : reaction score ratio isn’t very high yet. You don’t have many posts or reactions. Form what I’ve seen you tend to stick to fun threads, as opposed to contributing to informational ones. Nothing wrong with that, just stating facts.
If you look at my stats, you’ll see I have many more posts and reactions than you. But I’ve been here longer. Would I call myself popular? No. Just experienced.
You may get there someday.
None of that was meant to be rude. Just my observations.
I would consider you popular. I would consider someone popular when lots of people think of them for something specific. You are amazing at gender guesses. When I think of BYC people, you are one (of many) names that pop into my head.

If you think popular means people know your name, then yes, I suppose you are. If you think popular means people want to talk to you all the time and get excited when you join their thread, then no, you're not. I know some people know my name, probably not all for good reasons, but I'm definitely not popular.
You're popular. Moony says so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom