Am I a popular member??

Am I a popular byc member?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
No matter why you started this thread, people are going to think you started it to get attention, as AZ has already noted. I've done my best to remain civil, and it seems like the others have as well, but honestly, you're not making it easy. Using rude nicknames and trying to seem like you're best friends with everyone on BYC won't make you more popular. I'm not dissing your friends, I'm sure they're nice people. Some people on this forum are not, and you're lucky none of them found this thread. Additionally, quite a few of us are adults, and won't take kindly to being talked back to by a kid.

Just my two cents.
Well just going to say a few more things,

First sorry about the nickname, I thought is was just some funny annoying thing that popped up.
Second, I didn't say I was friends with everyone on BYC I just said I have some good friends.
Third, I never started this for attention and I'm sure people think I did, I started it as a chat about the title but you know how quickly things change on here.
Thats all I'll say,
I will keep checking the thread but I'm not replying to much anymore.

Your exactly like my dad in the way you talk about grammar 🤣
You understand why though, right? He doesn't want you to seem silly or frivolous when you communicate. Poor spelling and grammar can lead people to thinking you're not intelligent. Yes, that's a potentially bad assumption on their part, but this is human nature.

You don't have to be a genius to have a strong vocabulary and speak/write well, and it makes a HUGE difference in how people perceive you. This is even more true if they do not know you in person and the only interaction they have with you is written (like here on BYC). It can be a double-edged sword though. If you seem too smart people get scared of you or think you're a know-it-all and don't listen when you try to help them. There's a balancing act that comes with time and experience, but in general the better you speak/write, the more opportunities are going to open up for you as you progress through life.

Your pops is just looking out for you.

Also, "You're exactly like..." :p

These type of threads can be a form of trolling which is against the BYC terms and rules . This thread will remain locked. Please do not start any similar threads.

If you see something that is against the BYC Rules and terms please report it. Please do not respond. Thank you.

Staff

oldhenlikesdogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom