• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics

Pampered chicken girl

🎶My angels and demons at war with myself🎶
Premium Feather Member
Apr 10, 2022
So as you scroll through the byc pages you may see many "popular" members. You know who, members like @Kiki or other who's posts we see and have seen many times. They are the ones who get the most responses on their threads and are here almost everyday. So do you guys think I'm popular here on byc?
@AmeraucanaHank @Fwoof @saz5333 @Quarterhorses1 @Idaho Chicken Bungalow

I wouldn’t call you popular. You’re relatively new, i.e. joined in the last 6 months. Your post : reaction score ratio isn’t very high yet. You don’t have many posts or reactions. Form what I’ve seen you tend to stick to fun threads, as opposed to contributing to informational ones. Nothing wrong with that, just stating facts.
If you look at my stats, you’ll see I have many more posts and reactions than you. But I’ve been here longer. Would I call myself popular? No. Just experienced.
You may get there someday.
None of that was meant to be rude. Just my observations.

You’re not popular until you piss off a moderator.
1660764753790.png

These type of threads can be a form of trolling which is against the BYC terms and rules . This thread will remain locked. Please do not start any similar threads.

If you see something that is against the BYC Rules and terms please report it. Please do not respond. Thank you.

Staff

oldhenlikesdogs

Here's the thing. If you're a known/popular contributor, you know. But at the end of the day, it's all made up internet points on a chicken forum. It's kinda like debating who has a better nosebleed seat at a concert venue. At the end of the day, you still get to enjoy the show so go with it. Be yourself, be genuine, don't come across as fishing for compliments or attention, and the rest will all fall into place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom