Am I being dramatic? Or am I a doormat?

Quote:
*heavy sigh*

I knew you were home all those times.

lol.png
tongue2.gif

lau.gif

People like that are just "users" I recently "fired" someone in my life that was like that. Their problems were always more important, my life , good and bad was not of interest to them. You are way better off without this "thing" in your life.

Quote:
Thats what I feel like saying sometimes - I feel like I am just someone he talks to if he's bored or has nothing better to do. I mean, we have always mostly gotten along great and have a nice time talking - but seriously sick of the unpredictability and feel like if I make him mad I get more cold shoulder. He is bratty.

Tell him that. Maybe he truly has no idea that he's doing this. It could have become a habit that he would be willing to break if he were made aware.

I vote for DOOR MAT!

Does the drama or feelings he creates in your life make you feel good or benifit you? If not, I'd be telling him you don't need the drama he's creating, then either set some boundries or break off the friendship.

If he is calling to complain only then yes get rid of him. People feel better after they complain.It is almost like they unload that negative energy on someone else,and then they feel better.

Back
Top Bottom