Am I doing something wrong with my posts?

Melissa Malone

Chirping
Jun 30, 2021
Coloma, California
Hello all, I have posted a couple of emergency posts needing some advice and I see that people are veiwing but Im not getting any resonses. Am I doing something wrong with my posts or is there a response button on my account I need to click? Please let me know

Hello all, I have posted a couple of emergency posts needing some advice and I see that people are veiwing but Im not getting any resonses.

I read lots of threads, but I only respond when I think I have something useful to say.
In the case of your specific posts, I do not know what is wrong, or what to suggest, so I didn't post any response to either of them. (It would not be very helpful if I posted, "Gosh that does sound like a problem, but I don't know what to do either!")

I imagine plenty of other people act the same way-- read the post, decide if they can help, only post if they are able to help.

You might try a search on the subject of the particular problem, condition, emergency, etc. I often find that the subject has been very well covered and I find my answers that way.
9F5478CD-360C-4B65-AC9E-D61ECE835A34.jpeg
Often this is actually better than posting my own questions. I can sift thru and find the real expert advice and ignore the hit or miss guesses of less experienced chickeners.

Back
Top Bottom