am i JG and is these all young ladies

lisaleedy

Chirping
5 Years
Mar 18, 2014
va
This my fav. Had all feathers bigger than others.. now same as others pretty much but looks a lot diferent with its spotty feet and partly white face. I see the comb is turning pinker around beak. Ill try and do the by tage and numbering.
#1 fav.maybe a week or so.

Here try to show pointy neck feathrrs but he was acting cold.

Here try to show spotty tops of feet.

That one where you see the backside i was trying to get the tail.

Last edited:
Really too early to tell gender...I'm assuming 4 weeks?

He (if he is one) won't develop pointy hackles and saddles until at least 10 to 12 weeks, often later.

Comb is large...but so were the rest of the flock in the other photos...I only noted on of the others having a pretty pink comb which makes me think that is your roo.

Lady of McCamley

I have wandered but have had back and forth thoughts.. he/she is JG? It just seems to be the odest of my group.. and that makes me like him/her more lol i read that a beak that was not dark with a white stripe was imparitive as well as black feet with yellow bottoms.. this one is splotchy and those white eing feathers its the only one with that many and still has them the othes have lost theirs but a few tiny pin or thumb feather.. i think its called. Anyway thanks and eitherway is cool i should have plenty chicks for him once i get my order of ladies in May. Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom