Am I the only guy in this world

I can't tie them either, so my solution is to never wear one. I go tie-less or I don't go at all. Works for me!

big_smile.png

Rusty

I have to help my fiancé tie a tie.
lol.png
It's kinda funny that I'm the girl in the relationship and I can do a windsor knot like it's second-nature.
tongue.png

I learned to do a tie aged ten when my older brother had to start wearing one for school. Since girls had to wear the school tie too as part of the uniform, I thought I may as well learn when he did since I'd need to know for the following year anyway.

A basic knot is easy, I'm always surprised when people can't do it.

Quote:
Ain't it the truth. He makes me chuckle almost as much as sirbirdaholic and MFB when they get together.
gig.gif

i learned when i was a freshman in high school, because Avril Lavigne was oh-so-cool, and so it was soooo cool to wear neckties. It came in handy, though, I went to a project-based school with lots of formal presentations where the guys needed to wear ties. I'd go around helping people tie them. Even though I'm a single girl, every so often it still comes in handy. Just a few weeks ago I had to teach a friend how to tie one...

Back
Top Bottom