Am I the only person driving an F150 & listening to NPR???

Quote:
And All Things Considered, Car Talk, This American Life,...I drive a Kia Rio, but the seats fold down and it fits a bale of hay and a couple sacks of poultry and dog food! When I bought the car, I asked the lady if it could fit a bale of hay. She asked, "How big is a bale of hay?"
roll.png

Hahahaha!!! We have our priorities, don't we
lol.png

PS Kipepeo - I love those, too!

I just KNEW I wasn't alone!!!! Thanks, guys! I'm NOT a freak!!!

Personally, I drive a 3/4 ton Suburban because it's the only vehicle big enough to carry all my kids, a month's worth of groceries and pull three draft horses up a mountain without slipping below 70 mph. Luckily, we very rarely have to take all the kids and horses anywhere so my car does a LOT of sitting. It IS tuned to NPR as is my husband's "soccer mom" company car a Dodge Van. We love NPR, very thought provoking commentary but not ALL the information I need in my life. I still feel the need to glean through some other UN-BIASED sources to get all the news.

Quote:
YIKES!!! We must be sisters!
lol.png
I LOVE it!! That's funny they change the station on you! What kind of horses do you have?

My horse is a straight egyptian arab, my husband has a Drum horse and a quarter horse, and we also have a new pony.
Cutest thing ever:
30736_josie1.jpg
[/img]

The Corgi is a puppy, and at 5 months, his ears still look like this:
30736_007.jpg
[/img]
Any ideas?

Lazy J Farms Feed & Hay :

F250 Super Duty Powerstroke with NPR. HOWEVER we are solidly Republican in our voting and ideology.

Jim

Being a conservative and a registered Republican a lot of the programing is good for getting my blood up high enough to flush my veins out. Some of the programming I enjoy while other irritate me because tax dollars are used to push a left wing agenda. I still naively still think news should be reported with no bias.​

Quote:
Being a conservative and a registered Republican a lot of the programing is good for getting my blood up high enough to flush my veins out. Some of the programming I enjoy while other irritate me because tax dollars are used to push a left wing agenda. I still naively still think news should be reported with no bias.

Like FOX, right? LOL!!! You sound just like my husband! I'm an Independant, so my filter has to work double time - I have to filter out (read: ignore) the dems & reps. No sweat!

I didn't mean for politics to be brought into this.

I just felt like I was the only person driving a pick-up truck listening to NPR! I can see I'm not alone & I LOVE it! Wait until the blacksmith comes back next time - I'll be ready for him!!

Last edited:
AmCanyonStables - NICE animals!!! I love Arabs!

As far as the ears...Cheer's ears went up and down while she was teething. They were probably both up by 6mos or so. Don't worry if they don't both go up, she looks SO cute the way she is!!

Here is Cheers:
47b6df32b3127cce96c37548d5c50000001.jpg

...and just to keep on topic - she rides in my F150 with me and her favorite NPR show is "Prarie Home Companion!"

big_smile.png

Kelly G, your husband sounds like a right smart feller, and I watch Fox because the news seems less biased and the women look better. Many of their female newscasters were prosecutors, attorneys, or finance majors rather than people that majored in broadcasting. Can't think of much that is more appealing than an intellegent woman.

Quote:
And All Things Considered, Car Talk, This American Life,...I drive a Kia Rio, but the seats fold down and it fits a bale of hay and a couple sacks of poultry and dog food! When I bought the car, I asked the lady if it could fit a bale of hay. She asked, "How big is a bale of hay?"
roll.png

Hahahaha!!! We have our priorities, don't we
lol.png

PS Kipepeo - I love those, too!

I just KNEW I wasn't alone!!!! Thanks, guys! I'm NOT a freak!!!

duh how could I forget my weekend dose of car talk laugh so hard my face hurts
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom