Am I the only person driving an F150 & listening to NPR???

Kelly G

Crowing
15 Years
Mar 19, 2008
Tampa (Wesley Chapel), Florida
My Coop
My Coop
Last week my blacksmith came by to trim the horses, and I was listening to All Things Considered. He did his work and we talked...the normal stuff. Then he asked if my RADIO WAS BROKEN???? I didn't know what he meant! He wanted to know why it didn't play music and it just talked, talked, talked! I laughed and tried to explain...he shook his head in disbelief.
lol.png

This morning, I went to go pick up feed & the guy loading the hay for me asked me what in the world I was listening to. I just shook my head. It was Morning Edition.

It would blow all their minds if they caught me listening to classical music! *sigh*
hide.gif

yippiechickie.gif
You can put the girl into the country, buy her chickens, a goat, and horses, but you can't make me give up my NPR!!!!
yippiechickie.gif

LOL, ditto here! I drive a Honda Ridgeline, but despite the fancy image, it's a working truck and looks like it! And the radio is permanently tuned to NPR.
thumbsup.gif

I don't drive an F150, but I love NPR! Gives you a much more well rounded idea of what's going on in the world than any commercial ridden network, on tv or radio. Their programming is always interesting, news or otherwise.
Love Prairie Home Companion!

I think my favorite show is "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me!"

I especially like it when they have Brian Williams on as a guest - he's hysterical!!

eta: stay warm up there!!! I lived in Freeport for years - and half of my family is still there. I miss Maine every day...both the place and the people!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom